Before it is formally manufactured, Cyber Research Systems develop a miniature version of the Aerial Weapons Platform, which served as a prototype.
In a timeline created by the destruction of Cyberdyne Building, Skynet had already mass-produced the HK-Airstrike and deployed the machine into the Future War. It is equipped with plasma cannons to bombard human bases below them.
Behind the SceneEdit
- Jonathan Mostow stated in a documentary that the HK-Aerials in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines were redesigned to be more "shark-like and organic".
- In Terminator 3: War of the Machines, a HK-Airstrike can be taken down by 7 to 10 rockets.
- Compared to the HK-Aerial as shown in the original timeline, the Aerial Weapons Platform possesses a much larger scale with wingspans of up to 108 feet.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- Terminator 3: War of the Machines